Parish Compliance

Safeguarding and Child Protection & Adults at Risk Compliance

Here at Ryde-Gladesville, we are committed to keeping children and adults at risk in our parish, school and local communities safe. 


The NSW Kids Guardian along with the Sydney Archdiocese requires those who volunteer where children aged 18 years and under and or vulnerable adults are attending, to complete Parish Compliance.




If you completed your Salt Training Induction Course in 2019, 2020 or 2021 you are now required to complete a "Refresher Course". To complete this course please use this link to obtain the Refresher course information this course should take no more than 10 to 15 minutes to complete. 

Once you have received your Salt Refresher Certificate, please email a copy to

Thank you

Judy Raumer

Parish Safeguarding Support Officer


Here you can download all the documents you'll need to complete your Parish Compliance for Ryde-Gladesville.

 Please fill them out and then return them to the Parish Office at or by visiting us during office hours. 

Code of Conduct

Please read the full Code of Conduct and sign and date the last page. 

Code-of-Conduct-for-Working-with-Children-and-Adults-at-Risk March 2024.pdf

Volunteer Registration Form

Please fill out the Volunteer Registration form with your name, street address and the volunteer roles you are or will be involved in. Make sure you sign and date this form. 


Frequently Asked Questions

How do I get a WWCC? How much does it cost?

A Working With Children Check (WWCC) can be obtained from the Office of the Children's Guardian and Service NSW. A volunteer WWC is free, and will not cost you anything, however if you are a paid employee with children at our Parish or elsewhere, you will require an employee's WWC, which incurs a fee of $80.

To obtain your WWCC, go to the Office of the Children’s Guardian website and fill in your details, and then take the completed form to Service NSW along with identity documents. If you or someone else has trouble with the website, you can go straight to Service NSW and apply for the check there. 

You can find out more about how to obtain your WWCC here.