A special Easter message from Fr Greg Morgan, Parish Priest
Important AnnouncementThis page was last updated Sunday 31st May, 2020 at 6pmalso see our COVID-19 update page
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
Following on from the announcement from NSW Government on Friday 29th May, which eases earlier restrictions on places on worship, some changes will be occurring shortly to Ryde- Gladesville Parish.
IMPORTANT UPDATES AS OF FRIDAY 29TH MAY 2020, 5PM
Please ensure you the read the full list of rules for visiting the Churches here on our blog.
- From Monday June 1st:
- 50 people (not including essential staff & ministers) will be permitted to attend Masses at St Charles
- Ryde-Gladesville will return to its regular weekend Mass schedule - please see our Mass Times
- Only the 10am Sunday Mass at St Charles will be live streamed
- If attending physical Masses, attendees MUST sign in and out, continue to observe social distancing measures, and must be seated at least 5 mins before Mass starts.
- Bookings are still required for weekend Masses. Weekday Masses however are available on a first come first served basis, and bookings are not required.
- To book a spot at Weekend Mass, contact Judy at the Parish Office on 9807 2966, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Parish Office during office hours. Bookings can only be made from 9am Tuesday until 3pm Friday each week.
- No congregational singing is permitted at Masses, as per NSW Department of Health advice.
- St Charles Church is open for private prayer and Adoration from 7am to 5pm, however only 50 people (excluding essential staff & volunteers) are permitted inside at any one time, and social distancing and hygiene measures still apply. The church will be monitored by staff and volunteers during visiting hours.
- Our Lady Queen of Peace Church will only be open for Mass at 5pm on Saturday and 9am on Sunday, and is not open during the week for private prayer or daily Mass until further notice.
- If you are visiting the Parish for any other reason, please continue to observe hygiene and social distancing measures. Please leave any deliveries, intentions or donations in the Parish foyer, and only enter the office if especially necessary.
The latest full COVID-19 update for Ryde-Gladesville can be viewed here on our blog.
We thank you for your patience and co-operation as we work towards all of us being back at Mass over the coming few months.
Apart from that, never forget how much Jesus loves you, despite everything that is happening, and how utterly pleasing you all are to him, persevering in your faith as you are. I, for one, am very proud of my Parish and her efforts to become a missionary outpost in this little neck of the Lord's Vineyard!
Ever your brother, in Christ's undaunted love,
Stay up to date!
To receive important Parish updates, especially during the COVID-19 situation, please click here to SUBSCRIBE to our Parish Blog.
Over the next few months, the RGCP blog will be an important tool to communicate urgent messages to our Parishioners.
To receive daily updates from the Catholic Archdiocese of Sydney, subscribe here
All Masses now on YouTube!
Ryde-Gladesville Parish is now streaming our Masses online, via our YouTube channel. We are streaming the following Masses live, but you can always tune in after at a time that suits you!
Weekdays: 9:20am (Tuesday-Friday mornings)
Saturday: 9am Mass, 5pm Vigil Mass
Sunday: 10am Mass, 12pm Spanish Mass, 4pm Italian Mass
Click the icon to visit our YouTube channel. Make sure you subscribe and turn on notifications, so you know exactly when Mass is starting!
Permission to podcast / stream the music in this service obtained from ONE LICENSE with license #A-641039. All rights reserved.