Our Parish is a great community/family worship centre and a popular place for our parishioners and parishioners from other parishes to have their weddings
To have a Wedding in St Charles Borromeo Church or Our Lady Queen of Peace Church we ask for following:
- At least 4 months notice.
- At least one of the parties, bride or bridegroom must be a catholic.
- You will need to provide a copy of Baptism Certificate before booking is accepted.
- Only a Priest or Deacon can perform ceremony in the church
- If you are from outside of the parish, you need to arrange for your own Priest or Deacon to perform ceremony
- please contact the parish office for more information.
- Before Ceremony can take place, the Priest or Deacon needs to confirm the marriage preparation has taken place and completed.
Parish Priest has final decision on acceptance of application for marriage ceremony at Ryde-Gladesville Catholic Parish
for more information contact the Parish Office at email@example.com, or call 02 9807 2966 during office hours